Supervising Science Research Specialist
Plantilla Position (ITDIB-SVSRS-12-1998)
Salary Grade 22
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- 16 hours of relevant training experience.
- Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility.
- Preferably with Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, or a PhD degree is an advantage;
- With proven track record in technical/R&D proposal writing and/or project management;
- With relevant experience in chemical process design, organic synthesis, industrial process R&D ;
- A good, result-oriented leader who could motivate subordinates to perform their best;
- Has excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Can deal effectively with senior management;
- With people management skills;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Programs and other applications).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing and attaching the following documents:
- Letter of application;
- Resume or curriculum vitae;
- Personal data sheet and Work experience sheet;
- Official transcript of records;
- Certificates of eligibility or board exam results;
- Certificates of trainings;
- Certificate of employment;
- Service record (if applicable);
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Recent 2×2 pictures
to the Human Resource Management Office, Administrative Division, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Name of Position_Division) on or before June 27, 2022.
For more details, you may download this document.224