Congratulations to the 140 qualifiers of the 2017 DOST-SEI Junior Level Science Scholarships (JLSS) from Caraga Region.
Scholarship orientation and contract signing will be scheduled on February. The scholars will be notified thru personal contact numbers, email and social media for the final date and venue.
The students are advised to prepare the following requirements for the contract signing:
- Photocopy of 1 valid ID (School – front and back)
- 6 pcs. 1” X 1” colored picture (with white background wearing semi-formal attire)
- 2 pcs. 2” X 2” colored picture (with white background wearing semi-formal attire)
- 2018 Community Tax Certificate (CEDULA) or current passport of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Notarized affidavit of guardianship or special power of attorney (if accompanied by legal guardian)
- Clear photocopy of Certificate of Enrollment/Registration for the First and Second Semester of AY 2017-2018
- Certified true copy of grades as of First Semester, AY 2017-2018
- Original copy of the Official Receipt for payment on tuition and other school fees, for reimbursement
- Birth Certificate of Qualifier (photocopy);
- Photocopy of Parent/Legal Guardian’s valid ID.
Scholars must bring along their Parent/Legal guardian with them during the day of the orientation and contract signing. Thank you.